Saturday 7 July 2012

My Words


I use my words to express the sounds of the mute,
My words I use to give birth to the hopes carried within the youth,
This is poetry, just my heart singing words in tune…

I use my words to break the walls that hinder people to dream, dreamers dream dreams
My words I use to destroy disobedience that traps the visions of our Josephs,
This is poetry, just my heart signing words in tune…

With my words I enter forbidden territory, lines drawn to limit one’s faith,
I break the bond between destiny and fate,
Its poetry and words from my heart in tune…

My words possess the power to create and destroy, the authority given to me by the Spirit of the Living God
My words renew, restores, rejuvenates the said to be “damaged” walls of Jerusalem,
This is poetry, just my heart signing words in tune...

My worship, my prayer, my praise and my thanksgiving, all part of my heart
And through my words I sing them in tune.

-Hlogi

No comments: